1. Check torque of 463 ft. lbs. every 30 days at X-amount of pounds.
2. NEVER take a bolt out and reuse it.
3. All bolts are A-490 high strength bolts.
4. All holes are designed to fit ONLY Crosby shackles.
5. Graphite strips Must be maintained on scheduled basis
6. Once graphite strip is worn down, it must be replaced with a new graphite ship (specification in manual). When replacing strip, the area and new strip must be very smooth due critical tolerance.
7. Spray Rollers on each trolley (also known as trunnion) with penetrating oil on a Scheduled basis to prevent rust.
8. Standard Model L1, L2. L3: Top Main shackle is a 140 ton shackle. Junior Bar Model JR: Top Main shackle is a 75 ton shackle.
9. Standard Model L1. L2, L3: Each Bottom Main shackle is a minimum of an 80 ton shackle. Junior Bar Model JR: Bottom Main shackle is a 35 ton shackle.
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|