Operator Safety Information To Use Spreader Bars / Lifting Beams:
1. The lifter should be used for its design or designated purpose ONLY in accordance with manufacturing instructions.
2. Lifter should be operated by ONLY trained, qualified, designated personnel. Absolutely NO modifications or repairs to the lifter can be made, unless completed by one of the Sunshine of Central Florida's engineers or all Warranties are NULL and VOID.
3. Both the lifter and all of its rigging should be visually and mechanically inspected on a scheduled basis, by qualified personnel for surface cleanliness flatness, bending, and load thickness.
4. The load lift and fixed, center lug should NEVER exceed the working load limit (WLL) specified on the lifter and plate or handle any load for which it is not designed.
5. The lifter weight and load should NEVER exceed the hoist or crane's rated capacity. ONLY holes to be used on the lifter are holes located on trolleys, top pick lug(s), and on the bottom, center-fixed lug.
6. NO one should ride on the lifter, nor place oneself in, under or directly adjacent to the lifting area.
7. To minimize lifter or load shock, all lifting should be done in an evenly, smooth manner to minimize swinging and shock to lifter and load.
8. Care should be taken to prevent sudden acceleration or deceleration of the load.
9. Do not allow load or lifter to come into contact with any obstruction.
10. The load should be correctly distributed for the lifter and lifter ropes or chains should not be kinked and multiple lines are not twisted around each other.
Decals and markings or tags shall not be removed or defaced. Missing or illegible decals and markings or tags shall be replaced.
Call SCF for replacement (407) 880-1402 EST in the USA.
ASK YOURSELF, "WHY IS SAFETY IMPORTANT TO YOU?"
1 - ACCIDENTS CAN DISABLE OR KILL
2 - ACCIDENTS COST
3 - ACCIDENTS CAN BE AVOIDED
* AEM Safety Manual for Operators of Cranes refer to critical points on Safety Issues Materials copyrighted by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.
Conduct of Operator
1. Operator shall give attention to the operation of the lifts during lifting sequence.
2. When physically or otherwise unfit, an operator shall not engage in the operation of the equipment.
3. Operator shall not leave suspended loads unattended.
4. Operator shall be responsible for those operations under their direct control.
S. Operation of the lifter shall be observed, before and during shift for any deficiency and carefully examined by a designated person.
6. Operator shall land any attached load and store the lifter, before leaving the lifting device.
7. Operator shall NOT ride or allow others to ride, loads or the lifting device.
8. Operator and other personnel shall stay clear of the load.
9. Operator and other personnel shall stay clear of all lifter holes.
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|