Unlike any other spreader bar in existence today, our patented Super-Bar meets all the Below-The-Hook Lifting Devices requirements of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME B30.20-2013), including ANSI Standard welding to more stringent AWS D14.1 and certified examiners performing welds Magnetic Particle Inspection. (read below)
1. Meets ASME B30.20-2013 (1.1-1.5) Below-The-Hook Lifting Devices. An American National Standard and ASME BTH-1-2017
2. Meets ASME B30.20-2013 (22.214.171.124) Load Test meeting 125% of its rated load capacity
3. Meets ANSI/AWS D14.1 for welding to more stringent standards and certified examiners perform welding Magnetic Particle Inspection
4. Meets OSHA 1926.251 - Use of Proof-tested Lifters, 125% rated load capacity
5. Meets ANSI Z535.4 Product Safety Signs and Safety Labels
6. Meets ISO 3864 and 3864-2 Safety Signs and Colours
7. Meets ISO 7000 Graphical Symbol Standards
8. The bar goes through a bead blast machine changing it to white metal. Then, it is painted with Sherwin Williams Industrial & Marine Coatings. This process is a two-part application, Acrolon 218 HS and Macropoxy 646 Epoxy
9. All Super-Bars are customized to your specific needs of size and capacity.
Originally, designed for Tilt-wall construction, it is now used in heavy lift construction projects, power plants, wind turbine plants, and aerospace manufacturer for spaceflight. The patented Super-Bar is a spreader bar with adjustable trolleys (trunnion) system and amazingly, rig spacing can be changed in less than 4 (four) minutes. The features do not stop there. This bar has little wind resistance.
In addition, our Super-Bar is the Exception to the exceptional standards required in today's construction industry. Exceeding strength and durability, it is one of the safest in design. Visibly, the Super-Bar's immediate design distinguishes it from other spreader bars in existence.
In fact, this spreader bar is customizable to suit most industry and company needs, including size, capacity, etc.
Shown below. It easily holds 125% of its rated capacity meeting the ASME B30.20-2010 Load Test requirements.
Summing it up, the Super-Bar is the epitome of its name, a SUPER IOR spreader bar.
** OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
**ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
***ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
**** AWS (American Welding Society)
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|